Submissions are now being invited for the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2011, which celebrates and promotes the very best in contemporary portrait photography. Entry is open to photographers from around the world, aged 18 and over.
All entry forms must be received in advance, either online or by post, by 7 July 2011. Please carefully read the How to Enter page before submitting your application
Closing date for online registration: 23:59 GMT+1 Thursday 7 July 2011 (UK time)
The entry fee for this competition is £23.00 per photograph entered.
Before completing this online registration form, please ensure:
– you have read and understood the rules fully
– you have noted all dates for handing-in and collection of photographs
– you are entering all the photographs you want to enter in the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize this year: although you can enter up to 6 photographs in the competition, all photographs have to be entered as part of the same application; you will not be allowed to enter further photographs after you have completed your entry form, even if you have entered fewer than 6 photographs.
Please complete both this entry form and the registration fee form that follows fully. Incomplete entries will not be processed.
All fields marked with a * must be completed.
Please note that:
* the stated date of the first sitting should be before the stated date of completion
* a date of completion should be entered, even if it is only prospective
* the telephone number fields only accept digits: do not use brackets or + signs
* If you experience problems completing the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize online application please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the problem occurring, and a contact telephone number.